How to date a woman?
A woman often makes a far more profound emotional
into a relationship than a man does. So for her, TRUST is an immensely important issue. Dating is not just a convenient way to get her rocks off, it's a case study in the male psyche. Can she trust you to ever be a good future father? Don't laugh, unless she's middle-aged and well beyond the kids & husband phase of her life, this "mating calculus" is ALWAYS running somewhere in the back of her mind.
You may desire dates and to fall in love, but you're not entitled. You must put effort into finding a mate just like you must work for anything else in life. You'll have to be proactive instead of reactive. You'll have to take chances, move around, explore, open up, go against your natural human instinct to wait for a prince- or princess-charming.
Most guys find the first initial steps of dating to be difficult, no matter if they’re shy or not. Firstly, it’s natural to want to have a girlfriend. It’s part of our genetic makeup to want companionship and all the benefits that come along with it. The problem is, the more you want it the worse it plays on your mind. For example, you see a girl across the bar and she’s totally your type. She looks gorgeous, has a great smile and seems to be having the time of her life.
Top 10 Dating tips
1) Keep your sense of humor. Always find ways to make her smile. However, dirty or risqué jokes are not appropriate.
2) Compliment the other person. Sincerity is key, so find something you like and mention it. You may be freaked out by the idea of complimenting a man on his soulful eyes, so mention his watch, suit, tie, or even his shoes. No need to go overboard: “Nice shoes,” will do it.
3) Sing to her, no matter how bad you are and listen to her favorite songs
4) Listen to what the other person is saying! This is important. Instead of fretting about what you’ll say next, still the wheels of your mind and listen. If a man tells you about his weekend on the golf course, and you know absolutely nothing about golf, just ask him what he likes about it, how he got into it, etc.5) Don't talk business. Most women find a man who boasts or brags about his work or who goes on too much about his ideals and aims to be boring.
6) Breathe. Whenever you feel your heart racing, breathe deeply and slowly. If you really start to feel uncomfortable (your face has become so hot you could use it for a wok), excuse yourself and go to the restroom.
8) Dont be afraid to hold her hand… dont worry, she wont run away!
9) Smile. People respond well to people who smile. No need to grin like an idiot, but a disarming smile will get ‘em every time. Smiling conveys friendliness and approachability. Show teeth whenever possible. Avoid looking like a figure at a wax museum by practicing in a mirror before you leave the house.
10) Bring flowers. I know it is a cliche but you can't go wrong. Tulips, sunflowers, lilies and freesia are good for first dates. Bring roses if you have been seeing each other a while.